The Learning Curve September 26, 2011 Marina Ruben
The Six Step Method for Tutoring Your Own Child
You’ll be surprised how easy it is to tutor your own child and thereby ensure their academic success.
Today’s guest, Marina Ruben, is the author of How to Tutor Your Own Child: Boost Grades and Inspire a Lifelong Love of Learning—Without Paying a Professional Tutor.
Hear Marina describe the fun to be had by both parent and child in this activity, the easy successes to be had with it and the simplicity of the techniques that can be used.
More at her website: http://www.marinaruben.com
Marina answers many questions parents have on the issues of:
- How can they best tutor their own child, if at all?
- How easy or difficult is it?
- What are the pitfalls if any?
- What do I need to know to be able to do it?
- How can I motivate my child?
- What are the best methods to employ . . . and much more.
Click here to listen September 26, 2011 Marina Ruben
Roger and Virginia at The Learning Curve