The Learning Curve October 24, 2011 -Linda Dobson part 1
What Are the Real Advantages of You Participating in Your Child’s Education?
Today’s guest on The Learning Curve with Roger and Virginia is Linda Dobson, author of The First Year of Homeschooling Your Child, and eight other books on helping your child’s education.
Linda has a treasure trove of information on her website: http://www.parentatthehelm.com
Linda has been a columnist with Home Education Magazine “forever,” and was the first “Early Years” adviser for http://homeschool.com. She also participated with Barnes and Noble University on these issues.
Hear Linda reveal address such issues as:
- Is homeschooling more healthy for your child? Why?
- The valid reasons parents home school.
- What’s the difference between “un-schooling” and homeschooling?
- One mom finds the secret to helping her son learn.
- What are the common concerns parents have about homeschooling and how are they overcome?
- And much, much more
Click here to listen October 24, 2011 Linda Dobson Part 1
Roger and Virginia at The Learning Curve